YakumoMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To YakumoMS Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

X-ray's GM APP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1X-ray's GM APP Empty X-ray's GM APP Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:24 am

X-ray

Name:Jay

IGN:X-ray

Time Zone:
pacific time

How long Are You Able To Play In a Day?:
2-4 hours on school day and 4-5 hours on weekend or longer but ill be on to say hi or solve issues.

Why Do You Want To Be a GM In YakumoMS?:
because i have been playing Maplestory for a good 3 years and i thought of doing an upgrade and try out to be a GM

What Experiences Do You have Being a GM?: i was a lvl 3 Gm in projectms

What Would You Do If You Saw a Hacker?: i would go in hide and take pictures to show that the person is hacking, then i would consult other GMs and ask if they could ip ban him. i dont show pity for hackers

What Would You Do If Someone Got Scammed And Lost a Rare Item? Example: GM Scroll.:
i would ask for the person that scammed him. then ask to give it back if not i would issue a warning, then a ban. if he player is telling the truth, i will ask other Gm if they gave any prize to the player and if none remembers then i will say sorry i cant be sure that u got a gm scroll.

What Would You Do If Your Friend Wanted a Rare Item From You And You Were A GM?:
i would tell my friend that it is againts the rules and he would have to win it in an event like every other player.

What Would You Do If your Best Friend Was Hacking In YakumoMS?:
i would be sad and angry but of course i would ban him, like i said i show no pity for hackers. he would be "AAAWWW MAANN Y???". i be like "DUMBASSS"

Hobbies: i love sports, especially skating even though im still a nub at it. hopefully someday ill be sponsored but i noe its a tough industry especially with other great skaters.

More Information About You:
i just learned how to make banners but still in the learning process, if you got any tips i would be happy to learn yours =]. i just want to learn the basic, like making custom maps, npc, that good stuff Very Happy. getting farther thatn that will make my brain explode lol.

Last edited by X-ray on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total

2X-ray's GM APP Empty Re: X-ray's GM APP Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:21 am

Dennis

Uhmmm short you can go edit it?

3X-ray's GM APP Empty Re: X-ray's GM APP Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:22 am

X-ray

kk thanks for the heads up dennis

4X-ray's GM APP Empty Re: X-ray's GM APP Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:23 am

Dennis

No problem i realy wish you GL =)

5X-ray's GM APP Empty Re: X-ray's GM APP Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:33 am

X-ray